@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 17 hours, 57 minutes ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @beth-torres @keilah-h @rae @freed_and_redeemed @theducktator @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @jonas
I’m tagging a bunch of you. Firstly, I doubt you will be offended, and secondly, I have free will. (You may ignore, of course.)
A lot of you write or read about fantastical…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 3 hours ago
I watched some of your animations!
Fantastic work!
It really makes me think of how much work goes into 3D animated film, and how much the lighting and rendering does for the final published appearance.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 day, 5 hours ago
@loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @rae @keilah-h @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @ellette-giselle @anyone
I got some guinea pigs yesterday. :] Does anyone have any name suggestions? They’re both boys.

-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 days, 2 hours ago
I understand. What are you guys studying in college?
Totally understandable. I’m planning to join CWW next year too, so I’ll look forward to you being on there too!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Is anyone…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
That’s so cool!
Is there any way I could see an animation of yours…? 🥺What software are you using? Blendr?
It’s funny how you mentioned animation, because a few weeks ago I decided to start learning 2D animation (I’m using OpenToonz).
-
ET replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
but also it’s hard! It’s much different from story writing. I have to keep in mind meter and rhyme like poetry, but also think of melodies and chords! Sometimes it feels like my brain dies a little when I’m working on it, and other times it comes really easily.
What have you been working on/up to?
🙂
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 4 days ago
Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?
I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like s…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 6 days ago
I’m interested to see him now. Who is he? What connection does he have to our characters? Why is he so evil?
Meet Sergei Mikhaylov, Soviet Officer (haven’t decided if he’s Stasi or KGB (I think they were operating then??) yet) and former Soviet Soldier during WW2. I’m not completely sure about his background yet but I know he a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 6 days ago
Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.
Yes it is. It’s a concept idea currently.
Gabriel: Maybe you’re superhuman.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
@keilah-h right yes I knew that sounded weird. I wrote that when I was half asleep
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hello! Good to hear from you! Thank you! I will let you know when I finish draft three!
Keep practicing with your animation! I’ll have to check out your channel again to see how you have progressed.
Glad to hear from you again as well. I hope college goes well for you. What are you trying to get into?
-
Loopy started the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks, 1 day ago
I had an idea for an art challenge. Use this base I found on Pinterest to draw yourself holding your charries OR all the charries you’ve stolen from other keepers >:]

idk who to tag @rae @whalekeeper @keilah-h
(Also, feel free to use this topic to post your own art challenges)
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
Annnnddddd I disappeared again😂🤪
I am doing well. Tired, working a ton, squeezing writing in where and when I can. I’m bouncing between projects, with writing my Fantasy Series… (that I don’t quite know how to describe without spoilers atm bc a lot of things have changed since I’ve last…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hehehe tbh I honestly just left it as taco at one point because I was so done with autocorrect XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
AH Keilah. I refreshed before attempting to rp and your post jumpscared me for some reason
- Load More
